How to Book
So you'd like to make a booking? Well that’s darn awesome!
I love it when people love what I do and want me to be a part of their upcoming celebration.
Here’s a bit of a breakdown as to what to do and what to expect when you place an order with me:
1. Message me on either Facebook or Instagram, or email me at email@example.com. I don’t accept enquiries or bookings via SMS.
I try my best to respond immediately but this isn’t always possible, especially late in the week and on weekends as it’s my time to finish my orders, and they deserve my attention
I will need a little bit of information from you in order to respond with a price:
• Date Required
• Number of people to feed
• Dietary Requirements
• Any design and inspiration images.
2. Once we’ve agreed on everything, you’re provided with my bank account information to pay a 50% deposit. Invoices can also be provided if required.
Your booking is NOT confirmed or even written into my diary until this is paid. If it’s not paid, there’s a chance that I may not be available as I am heavily booked and I don’t hold/reserve spaces.
3. Deposits are not refundable.
If your event is cancelled or moved, your deposit is transferable so long as I’ve been advised 2 weeks prior to your booking. This enables me to recoup lost income with another booking. In the instance of a potential lockdown then the deposit is held for rebooking.
4. The balance of the booking is payable in cash upon collection or by bank transfer a week prior.
5. Any amendments to your order (cake flavour, design elements or the date for collection) needs to be communicated to me a week beforehand.
Any last minute changes are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Whilst I’m also a home based business, I’m a wife and mum and so I do not allow after hours collections unless agreed prior.